Expedited compliance for international Customs and trade regulations
While there are a myriad of key regulatory requirements that must be filled before your goods are exported from the country of origin, even more daunting can be the specific requirements that must be met before a foreign (destination) country will allow your products to enter their country.
Serium Global Logistics navigate these regulations internationally enabling customers avoid demurrage charges during the process of import or export of your goods. We offer efficient documentation management and customs clearance across Eastern, Central, Southern and West Africa.
Our value Added Customs service
- Full customs clearance services every day of the year
- Assistance in processing entries requiring government import / export licenses
- Assistance in applying for customs bonds
- Preferential Tax Status Compliance (EAC, SADC, COMESA etc)
- Processing temporary imports, bonded shipments and other special clearances
- Cross border clearance services
- Assistance with Duty Drawback
- Continuous compliance education